Middlesex County Grandparent's Rights Attorneys
New Jersey is one of a few states that gives grandparents a legal right to visit with a grandchild if a custodial parent does not want the child to spend time with them. New Jersey state law allows a grandparent tp petition the court for visitation if it can be proven that visitation is in the best interest of the child. However, this is a difficult standard.
Our Middlesex County Grandparents Rights Attorneys know that the best way to meet a tough challenge is an aggressive litigation strategy that starts with a battle plan. After you meet with one of our tough, smart lawyers, we will not only help you understand your rights to visitation, but we will develop a plan to protect them.
Call us now to discuss your case.
Our grandparent visitation lawyers will work with you to show the court that your relationship with your grandchild is close and valuable for the child. Our litigation strategy will focus on these factors:
- Your relationship with the child
- Whether there has ever been a history of abuse or neglect on your part
- The frequency of contact you have had with the child
- The time that has elapsed since you last had contact
- The visitation agreement that exists between the parents, if the parents are divorced or separated
- Your relationship with each of your grandchild's parents
- The effect that visitation will have on the relationship between the child and parent
- Grandparents Rights and DYFS
If your child is facing a DYFS case and the children are not already placed with you, our family court attorneys can help you get into the case and protect your rights. After all, you do not want your grandchildren to wind up in foster care!
Call us anytime 24/7 855-953-3529.
Free initial consultation. All major credit cards accepted.
Legal Services For All of Middlesex County New Jersey
The Law Offices of Jef Henninger represents clients throughout Middlesex County, New Jersey including: Carteret, Cranbury, Dunellen, East Brunswick, Edison, Helmetta, Highland Park, Jamesburg, Metuchen, Middlesex, Milltown, Monroe Township, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Old Bridge, Laurence Harbor, Perth Amboy, Piscataway, Plainsboro Township, Sayreville, South Amboy, South Brunswick, Monmouth Junction, South Plainfield, South River, Spotswood, Avenel, Iselin, Woodbridge. *By Appointment Only.